Financial and Monetary Services Department
The Department is run by Director Assistant Mirjana
The financial and monetary department contains the following internal units:
- Section for financial-accounting services;
- Section for bookkeeping services;
- Section for commercial-purchase services.
Purview of the Department
The Department operates following jobs:
- planning budget Administration’s expenses planning of Administration’s budget spending;
- creating requests for appropriation changing and quotes changing;
- creating requests for creating taken obligations, creating requests for payment, expense control, payment processing and cost record, adjunct bookkeeping and record;
- creating the financial reports about realized revenues and expenses;
- adjunct propriety bookkeeping for republic bodies and organizations;
- collecting and data control for salary calculation officials, appointees and other employees;
- purchase, storing and handing out: the equipment, devices, inventory, office and other supplies;
- other services concerning financial and monetary affairs.